Monday, November 9, 2009

Method 11

Hello Again,

I have always wanted to learn about Podcasting but thought it was difficult and you needed a lot of equipment. But this is easy, fast and fun!

I tried a number of language podcasts at different sites.

Podcast.com - Latinum - Online Latin Language - Hearing a dead language come alive was very exciting.

Educational Podcast Directory - Chinese lessons with Serge Melnyk - a fast and easy way to learn Chinese easily. These are words you would use in normal everyday dialog.

Then I went visited the subscription software listed.
Juice is nice, current and fun, but I prefer Odeo and the types of podcasts they provide. I found one podcast called A Spoonful of Russian. Short little bites of Russian from a woman living in New Orleans.

The ability to learn different languages of the world, have discussions with people a world away, and accomplish this in less than a half hour. Don't we live in exciting times?

No comments:

Post a Comment